ARNOLDI 3-ply Waterproof Hand-dyed Organic Cotton Face Mask, in Yellow & Beige
Our Arnoldi mask is designed to represent your smile behind the mask. We believe that wearing a face mask shouldn't remove our smile, thus we seek to create a joyful design that emits positive energy to those among us. Wearing a mask should be fun because it keeps us and our loved ones safer!
About this mask
This Arnoldi mask collection is a limited edition mask, which was made by our new artisans from Bandung. Crafted with hand-dyed organic cotton material, utilizing manual screen-printing techniques, this mask embodies the specially-designed Arnoldi pattern. Arnoldi is the name of Indonesia's rare national flower that grows in the rainforest of Sumatra and Borneo. The Rafflesia Arnoldi flower is known as the largest individual flower on Earth, and is very famous for its rare beauty.
- This item is READY to ship out in 2 days
- Dimension: around 8 x 5.5 inches (without the elastic straps)
- Elastic strap width: around 3 inches (unstretched)
- Limited edition
- Sold individually
- For safety, kindly rewash the mask upon receipt
- This mask is not FDA certified
- For the safety of all of our customers and staff, all face masks are NON-REFUNDABLE. Carefully read all of the details of this mask prior to purchasing.
1st layer: Organic cotton fabric
2nd layer: Waterproof Taslan fabric for extra protection
3rd layer: filter pocket made of organic bamboo fabric
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag if possible
- Machine dry for quick drying
- Do not iron
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.