Don’t let battery life slow you down with our handcrafted iPhone 7 charging case. With a smart 3000mAh extra battery, our cases make it easier to talk, text, surf or stream for hours without ever looking for a plug. Not only are our charging cases made to keep you fueled while on-the-go, their durable design gives a premium protection from everyday drops, dents, and dings. Everyone of our battery phone cases come with the finest hand-selected US woods, ensuring superior quality and stylish design custom made to last. Sleek metal slide on bumper locks in place.
- Lithium Ion Battery Doubles Battery Life (3000mAh)
- Lighting Port Charges Phone and Case Simultaneously
- Ultra Slim Design Adds Only 2.7 Ounces of Weight
- Ships to USA, and International
- **Does Not Work With Lightning Headphones. Because Apple.
All WUDN woods are locally sourced and hand selected by our team for superior quality, strength and style.
Turbo Charged Lithium Ion Battery
The ultra slim battery case features a 3000 mAh turbo charged lithium ion battery that doubles your battery life. That’s 12 more hours of phone time, 10 more hours of web browsing, 11 more hours of HD video playback and 50 hours of audio streaming. Whatever it is that you love doing, do it longer with this battery case!
Super Thin, Super Durable Design
Lighter, thinner and better looking – our Battery Cases are without question, the world’s thinnest iPhone battery case. Our ultra slim battery case adds only 2.6 ounces of weight to your phone, making it the lightest battery case on the market. And while that super sleek look may have you worried, this ultra slim battery case is among the most robust on the market – meaning that your phone is shock proof, scratch proof and capable of taking on whatever adventure comes your way.
State-of-the-Art Dual Charge Technology
Our state-of-the-art pass through charging capability doubles your charging capacity. Just plug in your charger, and the battery case does the rest!
Custom Wood Finishing
Don’t settle for the same iPhone case that everyone else has. Stand out from the crowd with a custom battery case from WUDN. Each one of our battery cases comes handmade with real wood, and cut by the WUDN team. So go ahead; show off your style with any design you choose, or email us to get a quote on a design you want!
Customer Questions and Answers
How long will the battery last?
- WUDN Battery charging cases are designed to offer about one full charge. For example, the new The iPhone X battery case provides a 3600 mAh battery to recharge your iPhone X just over one full charge. This performance, of course, depends on a few other factors including background processes and whether you are actively using your phone while it's being recharged. And, don't forget, different phones burn battery at different rates, for instance, the X burns power at a faster rate and will not last as long as an iPhone 8 Plus in real world conditions.
Is the case covered in real wood?
- Yes, every iPhone battery charging case is covered in real wood. Each wood is hand selected by our team for beauty and uniqueness. Wood options for most all of our cases include Mahogany, Black Walnut, Carmalized Bamboo or Aromatic Cedar.
How well does the case fit my phone?
- WUDN iPhone battery cases fit your phone perfectly. No blockage of the camera port and easy access to all ports and buttons.
Does the case protect my camera?
- Yes, the phone camera is recessed behind the camera cutout. Although the camera is not covered, because that would result in potato quality photos, the camera should be safe from typical drops.
Does the case protect my screen?
- For traditional WUDN Cases, Not for new X and Flex models Yes, our battery cases have a slightly raised lip around the front edge to prevent your phone screen from touching surfaces when placed facedown. Of course, you should always add a glass screen protector.
Will a phone case protect the resale value of my phone?
- Yes, keeping your phone in excellent condition goes a long way towards maintaining high resale and trade-in value. You should keep your phone in a case at all times - and always add a real glass (not plastic screen protector). As iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones get more expensive, the resale and trade-in value has been going up as well. For $25 now, you could add several hundred dollars to the value of your phone when it's time to upgrade.
Can I still use Qi wireless charging?
- For iPhone 8, 8P, and X product listings. No, All battery charging cases interfere with Qi wireless charging. If you want to wirelessly charge your phone, remove the battery case and center the Qi receiver in the middle of your charging pad.
Can the WUDN case be used with magnetic car and wall mounts?
- For iPhone traditional 6, 7, 8 battery cases. WUDN cases do not come with a steel plate built in. We are looking to add that feature in the future. In the meantime, we know of many customers that have added a steel plate inside their WUDN case with great results. Here is a
- For iPhone X and Flex model battery cases. The and models have a built in steel plate for magnetic car and wall mounts. These cases work perfectly with magnetic mounts, right out of the box.
Will I need a dongle for my headphones?
- No, WUDN battery cases come with a properly sized cutout for the headphone port (on iPhone 6 models) and lightning port. You will NOT need a dongle for your headphones.
How do you make a wooden cell phone case?
- We did a long form blog post about that complete with pictures and videos. Take a look:
Should I buy more than one WUDN battery case?
- Of course. We offer battery cases in multiple wood styles, but even better, we offer slim-cases that are thin and light for those times you don't need a full battery case. I love my battery case, but sometimes I want to slip my phone in a light jacket pocket and I know I will only be out for a few hours or just not burning through a whole iPhone battery. We have a number of designs from to the , and most of our cases are available in different wood types and species. You should have a couple of cases, at least, to change your style to match the moment. Monday through Friday in the office call for a simple, conservative case, and Friday's in the club call for something with a bit more style.
What is TPU and why do I care?
- Thermoplastic Urethane - A hybrid material, TPU is a mixture between hard plastic and soft silicone. A very dense and smooth rubber, TPU cases are made to slide in and out of the pocket easily, without attracting lint. TPU cases are more durable, slightly elastic and much stronger than silicone. WUDN uses TPU case templates which are then covered by real wood.
Will the wood get stained and ugly?
- It could, but unlike plastic and other synthetic materials, our wood cases actually get better looking over time. We ship our cases with only one light layer of polyurethane. This means the case will age and the more you use it, the more the wood will look authentic and vintage. Some artisans actually use coffee to stain wood in beautiful mocha hues. (make sure your phone is out of the case when you decide to drop it in your coffee).
Should I get matching sunglasses made of wood?
- Duh. How cool are you on Saturday afternoon with a Bamboo phone case and matching . Seriously.
Can I customize or personalize my phone case?
- We don't offer custom options for our battery cases but for everything else, we have a . The process is simple: find your image or logo (in black and white - jpg format) and send it to us. Pretty straightforward. We will get to work on design and production right away. You can also customize or personalize a matching journal/planner, mousepad or flask. How cool to have a personalized wooden phone case and a set of matching wood accessories.
Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide us with delicious food.. That's why for every tree that gives it's life for our products we will plant one 1 for 1.